- PEP RALLY: Bell Schedule for Friday, November 21.
- 2014-15 REFLECTIONS WINNERS: Following students are moving on to the WCPSS PTSA for judging at the county level: Kaitlyn Flores, Sierra Smith, and Paula Torre-Nieto (Visual Arts); Allison Seigel, Isha Vaish, and Lidia Abraha (Literature); Abigail Whitaker, Paula Torre-Nieto, and Emily Yarnall (Film Production); Lauren Kidlick (Musical Composition; Jillian Dodson and Emilee Schluth (Dance Choreography). Congratulations!
- THE CRUCIBLE -
PCHS Theatre Arts presents The Crucible by Arthur Miller Friday and Saturday November 21 and 22 at 7:00 p.m. in the PCHS Auditorium. This riveting drama tells the true story of a community's struggle during the witch trials of Salem, Massachusetts. Tickets are $5.00 and will be sold during SMARTLunch. You can also purchase tickets at the door the evening of the show or online at www.pchstheatrearts.org. Due to mature themes, The Crucible is recommended for guests 13 years and older.
- SENIOR ADS: Click here for instructions on how to submit a Graduation Ad in the yearbook.
- PROJECT TOMORROW SPEAKUP:
Panther Creek High School is partnering with Project Tomorrow SpeakUp, an online survey for teachers, parents,
students and community supporters to provide input around learning, and specifically the use of technology in our school. We want to hear from you so we can provide our students with the best instruction possible. Please take a few moments to complete the survey. Students taking the survey will need a password, which is wake2014.
- BUS TRANSPORTATION: Panther Creek bus routes are available at http://www.wcpss.net/school-directory/bus-routes/526.html.
- TRANSCRIPTS: Click here to see how students should request transcripts. (Updated June 13, 2014)
- NEED BUS SERVICE? New practices are in place for families new to Wake County and for returning students who are first-time bus riders.
- ACADEMIC SUPPORT comes in many forms. SMART Lunch has become an important part of our academic culture and has been a key factor in our students' academic success and our school's state-recognized, outstanding graduation rate. In addition to support from teachers during classes and SMART Lunch, many other resources are available.
- SCHOOL LUNCH: For information on the school lunch program, visit http://www.wcpss.net/parents/school-meals/.
- EARNING CREDIT BY DEMONSTRATED MASTERY (CDM): Under the state’s new Credit by Demonstrated Mastery (CDM) option, uniquely qualified students may “test out” or bypass a course if they have already mastered the content. For additional information including parent information sessions, Click Here.
- WEATHER-RELATED CLOSING/DELAY: For information on weather-related closing/delay of school, please refer to http://www.wcpss.net/parents/inclement-weather.html.
Parents may register to receive notifications from WCPSS by clicking here.
- SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS for the 2014-15 school year
- THE CRUCIBLE: Friday, November 21 and Saturday, November 22 at 7:00 p.m. in the Auditorium. See additional information above.
- SECOND SEMESTER PARENT NIGHT: The second semester Parent Night will be held on Thursday, February 5, at 7:00 p.m.
Come and chat with your principal! Click on the image for upcoming dates.