- FIRST SEMESTER EXAM SCHEDULE: Be sure to read all the special notes.
- SENIOR ADS: Click here for instructions on how to submit a Graduation Ad in the yearbook.
- BUS TRANSPORTATION: Panther Creek bus routes are available at http://www.wcpss.net/school-directory/bus-routes/526.html.
- NEED BUS SERVICE? New practices are in place for families new to Wake County and for returning students who are first-time bus riders.
- ACADEMIC SUPPORT comes in many forms. SMART Lunch has become an important part of our academic culture and has been a key factor in our students' academic success and our school's state-recognized, outstanding graduation rate. In addition to support from teachers during classes and SMART Lunch, many other resources are available.
- SCHOOL LUNCH: For information on the school lunch program, visit http://www.wcpss.net/parents/school-meals/.
- EARNING CREDIT BY DEMONSTRATED MASTERY (CDM): Under the state’s new Credit by Demonstrated Mastery (CDM) option, uniquely qualified students may “test out” or bypass a course if they have already mastered the content. For additional information including parent information sessions, Click Here.
- WEATHER-RELATED CLOSING/DELAY: For information on weather-related closing/delay of school, please refer to http://www.wcpss.net/parents/inclement-weather.html.
Parents may register to receive notifications from WCPSS by clicking here.
- SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS for the 2014-15 school year
- SECOND SEMESTER PARENT NIGHT: The second semester Parent Night will be held on Thursday, February 5, at 7:00 p.m.
Come and chat with your principal! Click on the image for upcoming dates.