- LARA HAMBLEN, who has been Panther Creek's only dance teacher in the school's history, has been selected by her peers as 2013-2014 Teacher of the Year! Congratulations and best wishes to Ms. Hamblen as she represents PCHS in the Wake County Teacher of the Year program.
- CLASS RINGS: Jostens will be at PCHS Thursday, December 12, during SMART Lunch to deliver class rings that were ordered earlier this semester. To receive a ring, any outstanding balance must be paid.
- GRADUATION PRODUCTS: Thursday, December 12, is the final day for seniors to place orders for cap/gown and other senior products. Jostens will be on campus during SMART Lunch. A $60 deposit is required to place an order.
- ACADEMIC SUPPORT comes in many forms. SMART Lunch has become an important part of our academic culture and has been a key factor in our students' academic success and our school's state-recognized, outstanding graduation rate. In addition to support from teachers during classes and SMART Lunch, many other resources are available. If you have questions about these resources, contact Robin McAlexander, intervention coordinator, at email@example.com.
- YEARBOOKS: Students and parents can now place orders for the award-winning Panther Creek yearbook. The sooner a yearbook is ordered, the less it costs. Please go to www.jostensyearbooks.com to order a yearbook today. After September 30, the cost of the yearbook increases by $5.
For more yearbook information, click on the “Student Life” tab on the menu bar at the top of this page.
- CLASS OF 2014 PCHS SITE: Seniors and their parents should check this site at various points during the school year. The site can also be accessed through clicking the “Student Life” tab on the menu bar at the top of this page.
Click here to see how students should request transcripts. Updated November 13, 2013
- BUS TRANSPORTATION: Panther Creek bus routes are available at http://www.wcpss.net/school-directory/bus-routes/526.html.
- SCHOOL LUNCH: For information on the school lunch program, visit http://www.wcpss.net/parents/school-meals/.
- WEATHER-RELATED CLOSING/DELAY: For information on weather-related closing/delay of school, please refer to www.wcpss.net. Parents may register to receive notifications from WCPSS by clicking here.
- Thursday, December 12: Band Concert at 7PM in the Auditorium.
- Thursday, December 19: Chorus Concert at 7PM in the Auditorium.
Dates to remember:
Holiday - 12/23/13 - 1/1/14
Exams - 1/13 - 1/17
Early Release - 1/17
Holiday - 1/20
Teacher Workday - 1/21
Second Semester Parent Night - 2/6/2014
| Did you know?
Upon return from an absence
, students have two days to bring a parent note citing the reason for the absence.