- BELL SCHEDULE for the first ten school days.
- PICTURE DAY: Monday, September 15 will be picture day. Order forms will be sent home on Wednesday, September 10.
FRESHMEN CLASS ELECTIONS:
There will be an interest meeting on Tuesday, September 9, during SMART Lunch "B" in Mr. Gatlin's classroom (m401). Applications are due to Mr. Gatlin at the mandatory Candidates' meeting on Friday, September 12, during SMART Lunch "A.". Please review the posted Campaign Guidelines
and the Freshmen Class Application
. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com. Thank you for considering becoming a leader for the Class of 2018!
- VOLUNTEERS: All continuing volunteers approved for the 2013-2014 school year MUST reactivate as a volunteer no later than 4:00 p.m. on October 31, 2014. Volunteers may go to any WCPSS site and register through the intranet. Access to the volunteer system is: WCPSS Intranet – Business Applications – Volunteer Registration. After October 31, 2014, individuals previously approved may not volunteer without a new criminal record check.
- Dr. Camille Hedrick, Principal of Apex Middle School, has been named the principal of PCHS. Dr. Hedrick will begin her role on Monday, September 29, 2014. Mr. Barnes will continue to serve as the interim principal until that time. Please join us in welcoming Dr. Hedrick to the Catamount family.
- NEW STUDENT SUMMER REGISTRATION PROCESS
- OPTIONAL ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP) SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS
- BUS TRANSPORTATION: Panther Creek bus routes are available at http://www.wcpss.net/school-directory/bus-routes/526.html.
- 2014-15 STUDENT SCHEDULES: Students seeking a schedule correction may submit a request August 26 through August 29 in Room 2613. Requests can be submitted before school, during lunch, or after school. Only corrections for first semester classes will be reviewed at this time. Please follow the criteria listed on the schedule correction form when submitting a request. The schedule correction form can be found on Student Services’ Blackboard page, under Forms. Starting August 25, a list of open courses will be posted and updated daily. Students can find the list of open courses on Student Services’ Blackboard page, under Announcements.
- TRANSCRIPTS: Click here to see how students should request transcripts. (Updated June 13, 2014)
- ACADEMIC SUPPORT comes in many forms. SMART Lunch has become an important part of our academic culture and has been a key factor in our students' academic success and our school's state-recognized, outstanding graduation rate. In addition to support from teachers during classes and SMART Lunch, many other resources are available. If you have questions about these resources, contact Robin McAlexander, intervention coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEED BUS SERVICE? New practices are in place for families new to Wake County and for returning students who are first-time bus riders.
- SCHOOL LUNCH: For information on the school lunch program, visit http://www.wcpss.net/parents/school-meals/.
- WEATHER-RELATED CLOSING/DELAY: For information on weather-related closing/delay of school, please refer to http://www.wcpss.net/parents/inclement-weather.html.
Parents may register to receive notifications from WCPSS by clicking here.
- SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS for the 2014-15 school year
- FIRST SEMESTER PARENT NIGHT: The first semester Parent Night will be held on Thursday, September 11, at 7:00 p.m.
- SECOND SEMESTER PARENT NIGHT: The second semester Parent Night will be held on Thursday, February 5, at 7:00 p.m.