- Click here for the Optional 2013 AP Summer Assignments.
- North Carolina and the Wake County Public School System will be moving the management of student information to a new system this summer. It is anticipated that the current system (SPAN) no longer will be accessible to students, parents, and staff on June 28, 2012. If there is information currently available (fines, fees, etc.) that you need to access, please do so prior to June 28. The new system is scheduled to be available to students, parents, and staff in August. With limited staff available in the office during summer, please avoid calling the school for information that ordinarily would be available via SPAN. As soon as a definite date is clearly in sight for the new system to be activated, parents and students will be notified on this site and via School Messenger (phone notification system) regarding how to access the student information system.
- Students with outstanding debts need to return books, uniforms, and other school items or pay fines and fees. Failure to do so will cause a student to be ineligible for participation in extracurricular activities, including but not limited to tryouts for athletics, this summer or during the school year. Likewise, seniors and juniors will be ineligible for lunch passes and parking permits until debts are cleared. When paying fines and fees in the main office, students must have the correct amount if paying by cash; payment also may be made by check or money order payable to Panther Creek High School.
- Parents of students enrolled for second semester in English II, biology, and/or Common Core Math I should review Mr. Nelson's letter regarding end-of-course test results for these three courses. Copies of the letter will be provided to students of these courses on exam days; in addition, parents and students can review the letter here.
- Starting June 8, Panther Creek seniors and juniors may begin applying for parking passes and off-campus lunch passes for the 2013-2014 school year. For the 2013-2014 Parking Regulations and Applications, please click here. For the 2013-2014 Off-Campus Lunch Guidelines and Agreement, please click here. For the link to the online payment system, OSMS, please click here. Both the 2013-2014 Parking Regulations and Applications and the 2013-2014 Off-Campus Lunch Guidelines and Agreement can be found under the “Forms” tab on this site.
- PCHS 2013 Summer School will be held Monday, July 8, 2013 through Tuesday, August 6, 2013. Summer School will be for recovery credit only. No first time credit courses will be offered. Classes will be held Monday through Friday of each week. Summer School will consist of two sessions. The morning session will be held from 8:00 - 11:30 a.m. The afternoon session will be held from 12:00 noon - 3:30 p.m. Click here for the Application packet.
- 2013 Freshman Orientation will be held Friday, August 9, 2013 from 8:25 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Student Sessions will begin promptly at 8:25 a.m. A parent session will be held from
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Click here to listen to a message that was delivered on Sunday, June 9, 2013 by Stephen Howard, Student Body President. Click here for details.
- To view Panther Creek's NC Report Card for the 2011-2012 school year, click here.
- For information on weather-related closing/delay of school, please refer to www.wcpss.net. Parents may register to receive notifications from WCPSS by clicking here.